T353 Thermal Night Vision Tilt/Swivel Camera
This item is no longer available.
Notice: These commodities, technology, or software can only be exported from the United States or transferred to a third party in accordance with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
The T-Series thermal night vision cameras give captains the confidence to navigate safely in total darkness. Equipped with FLIR’s superior thermal imaging technology, T-Series thermal night vision cameras are simple to operate and seamlessly integrate with Raymarine navigation systems. Enjoy complete camera control and viewing with all third-generation multi-function displays. This powerful application gives one-touch access to thermal camera imagery alongside chartplotter, fishfinder and radar navigation displays, making the convergence of night vision, radar and GPS navigation a reality. “Slew to Cue” functionality automatically tracks dangerous AIS targets or MOBs, ensuring maximum situational awareness.
Superior FLIR thermal imaging technology.
As the worldwide leader in thermal technology, FLIR systems are the choice of military and law enforcement professionals.
Ease of use.
As simple as watching and controlling your TV.
Day and night operation.
Thermal imaging camera systems are amazing at night, but are also just as effective at seeing through bright sun, glare, haze and more.
The best man-overboard detection.
If one of your crew should fall overboard, a Raymarine thermal camera is your best bet in low visibility to find and track them so you can quickly get them back on board
The T300 and T400 thermal cameras can be controlled entirely from the IR Camera application on Raymarine cSeries, eSeries and gS Series displays. T Series cameras are easy to install thanks to camera Power-Over-Ethernet (POE) and analog video output.
All T300 and T400 Series thermal cameras feature multiple user-selectable colour palettes to help you distinguish objects on-screen in different conditions. You can also reverse the polarity of the video image.
- Full pan, tilt and zoom capabilities
- Integrated multifunction display control
- Standard and high-resolution thermal night vision camera options
- 2x zoom on all models, the high resolution option provides an additional 4x zoom
- 320 x 240 standard resolution, or 640 x 480 high resolution format providing improved image detail and range performance.
- Network ready
- Rugged construction to withstand harsh conditions
- Window de-ice heaters for clear vision even in ice and snow
- Standard NTSC or PAL video outputs that can be viewed on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
- Pre-set gain adjustments for optimal image quality in various conditions
- On-screen icons show what the camera is doing and where it's pointing
Fits Raymarine Multi-function Displays: Third Generation a, c, e, gS-Series
Power Requirements: 12V/24V DC
Refresh Rate: 30Hz
Dimensions: 7"dia. x 11 1/8"H (except T473SC: 7"dia. x 11 3/8"H)
Sensor Resolution: 640 x 480
Small Vessel Range: 1.4 nm
Person in Water Range: 2,700'
Field of View: 25
Focal Length: 25mm
Waterproof Rating: IPX6
Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
T353 Thermal Night Vision Tilt/Swivel Camera
|Dimensions||7" Diameter x 11 3/16" Height|
|Field of View at 1000 Yards||25 Degrees|
|Focus Type||25 Millimeters|
|Input Power||12 Volts/24 Volts DC|
|Person In Water Range||2700 Feet|
|Resolution||640 x 480|
|Small Vessel Range||1.4 Nautical Miles|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with product registration)|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)