T463 Thermal Camera with Joystick Control Unit
This item is no longer available.
Notice: These commodities, technology, or software can only be exported from the United States or transferred to a third party in accordance with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
The T-Series thermal night vision cameras give captains the confidence to navigate safely in total darkness. Equipped with FLIR’s superior thermal imaging technology, T-Series thermal night vision cameras are simple to operate and seamlessly integrate with Raymarine navigation systems. Enjoy complete camera control and viewing with all third generation multi-function displays.
This powerful new application gives one-touch access to thermal camera imagery alongside chartplotter, fishfinder, and radar navigation displays, making the convergence of night vision, radar, and GPS navigation a reality. “Slew to Cue” functionality automatically tracks dangerous AIS targets or MOBs ensuring maximum situational awareness.
Active gyro-stabilization provides steady imagery when seas are rough. Extreme low light color visible camera with 10x zoom is ideal for positively identifying targets in low light conditions. Fits Raymarine Third Generation c-Series/e-Series Multi-function Displays.
- Thermal Video: Yes
- Lowlight Video: Yes (black and white)
- Sensor Resolution: 640 x 480
- Field of View: 12º x 10º
- Video Output: NTSC
- Digital Zoom: 2x, 4x discrete zoom and continuous e-zoom 1x-4x
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Frame Refresh Rates: <9 Hz
- Person in Water Range: 4,000'
- Small Vessel Range: 2.0 nautical miles
- Dimensions: 7" diameter x 11 3/16"H
- Stabilization: No
- Power Requirements: Power over Ethernet (PoE) - 48V Supplied with PoE Injector
- Power Consumption: 4.8W nominal; 12.5W maximum
- Connections: 2 x F Type Video Connector (InfraRed and Low Light)
- Pan / Tilt Coverage: Pan: Full 360° pan, Tilt: ±90°
- Included Equipment: T Series thermal camera, Mounting fasteners, Ethernet waterproof coupler, Small O-ring,. Documentation pack (containing: camera mounting template, warranty policy and documentation CD), Large O-ring
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
T463 Thermal Camera with Joystick Control Unit
|Dimensions||7" Diameter x 11 3/16" Height|
|Field of View at 1000 Yards||12 Degrees|
|Focus Type||50 Millimeters|
|Input Power||12 Volts/24 Volts DC|
|Person In Water Range||4000 Feet|
|Resolution||640 x 480|
|Small Vessel Range||2.0 Nautical Miles|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with product registration)|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 10 - 14 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 7 - 10 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 7 – 10 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)