TM265 LM Transom Mount CHIRP Transducer
16x25 Degrees Low-Frequency
6x10 Degrees High-Frequency
|Connection Interface||CP450C Plug on Cable|
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 30 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||3000 Feet|
|Transmit Power||1000 Watts|
The TM265LM brings CHIRP technology into a transom mount transducer.
The TM265LM is packed with a seven-element, low-frequency array that operates at anywhere between 42kHz and 65kHz. It has a wide, 16° to 25° beam that will adjust by several degrees as the frequency is tuned up or down the band. The single, medium-frequency ceramic operates at any frequency between 85kHz and 135kHz and has a narrow, 11° to 16° beam that is adjustable by several degrees. The TM265 LM will give you great broadband performance at speeds up to 30 knots.
We will leave it up to you to discover the rest of the secrets that can be unlocked with tunable, CHIRP Broadband Transducer Technology.
- One broadband transducer covers up to 97 kHz of bandwidth – greater opportunities to detect fish in the water column
- Superior resolution – precise separation between baitfish and gamefish represented on the display with crisp images
- Enhanced bottom fishing – resolve targets close to the bottom or near structure/wrecks
- Amazing detail – recognize haloclines and thermoclines
- Improved signal to noise ratio – find fish and track bottom at high boat speeds
- Style: Transom mount
- Cable Length: 33'
- Hull Transom Angle: 2°-20° degree deadrise
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Material: Bronze
- Transmit Power: 1kW
- Frequency Range: Low: 42kHz to 65kHz; Medium: 85kHz to 135kHz
- Max. Depth: Low CHIRP: 3,000'; Medium CHIRP: 1,000
- Beamwidths: Low CHIRP: 25° to 16°; Medium CHIRP: 11° to 16°
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.