30A Solar Charge Controller
This 30-Amp Charge Controller regulates the current from one or several solar panels to avoid overcharging 12-volt batteries.
PWM-Pulse Width Modulation technology provides higher charging efficiency and maintains a higher battery reserve than standard charge controllers
- Use with any 12 Volt or 24 Volt system
- Loads current and battery voltage in five-second intervals
- Handles up to 525 watts of solar array
- Regulated PWM output to prevent overcharging
- Protects battery from high voltage surges, short circuit, low voltage discharging
- Features overcharge protection, easy access front connection terminals and LED charge status indicators
- Discharging Current: 30A
- Charging Current: 30A
- Overcharge Protection: 14.4V±1%
- Starting Voltage 12.3V
- Over discharge: Cut-off 10.7V±1%, Resume 12.6±1%
- No load current: ≤10mA
- Display: LED
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 131 ºF (-25℃ to 55℃)
- Altitude: Below 3.4 miles (5500m) [above 1.24 miles (>2000m) causes reduced power]
30A Solar Charge Controller
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).