RELIABLE FISHING–Medium Kill Bag
Medium Kill Bag
|Type||Tacklebags & Accessories|
Leave the large bulky cooler on the dock and trust a high quality kill bag to keep you catch fresh.
Reliable Kill bags are ideal for keeping your catch fresh and can replace bulky hard sided coolers to save deck space, keep hard to clean odors out of fish holds and make taking fish home easier. This 20" x 60" bag is great for a medium sized catch. Dense 1/2" closed cell foam provides insulation that can hold ice for days to keep your catch in top form while you continue to fish. Heavy duty 18 oz. vinyl with UV and mildew resistant double stitched thread construction stand up to season after season of abuse. To make loading easier and prevent the bag from falling over, a 12" wide bottom provides stability. Solid non-corrosive YKK zippers are 12" longer than the bottom to reduce effort and make closing the bag possible—even when it is loaded with fish and ice. Draining off excess ice or cleaning water is as easy as opening the drain plug. Heavy duty nylon webbing handles provide secure lifting points to offload the bag from the boat. Leave the big coolers at home and bring along a new fishing buddy that can carry their weight: bring along a Reliable Kill Bag.
- Stores and maintains catch
- Eliminates need for bulky coolers that can clutter the deck
- Keeps odors out of hard to clean fish holds
- 12" wide bottom makes putting fish in the bag easier
- Heavy duty 18 oz. vinyl construction with UV and mildew resistant thread
- 1/2" foam insulates bag and can hold ice up to three days
- Drain plug makes removing ice water and washing easier
- Non-corrosive YKK® zippers for reliable use
- Available in a wide range of sizes for every angler
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.