See-Me™ 2.0 LED Strobe Water Activation Light
|Battery Life||120 Hours|
|Burn Time||16 Hours|
|Dimensions||5 1/2" Length x 1 1/2" Diameter|
|Visibility||Under 1.5 NM|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The See-Me™ 2.0 LED Strobe water-activated emergency light uses long-lasting LED technology - no bulbs to break or burn out.
Special microprocessor control maximizes brightness and “burn time” for up to 16 hours on standard AA batteries (sold separately) and can be seen up to 3 miles away. Constructed from ultra-tough polycarbonate plastic with a shatterproof globe and body, the See-Me™ offers long-lasting use even in severe conditions. This light is automatically activated when immersed in water or by manual operation. Attaches by integrated lashing loops, webbing slots and Velcro™ strap and includes life jacket clip and wrist lanyard.
- Water-activated emergency LED light won’t burn out or break like incandescent bulb
- Activates automatically by immersion in water or by manual operation
- Microprocessor maximizes brightness and “burn time” for up to 16 hours on standard AA batteries (sold separately)
- Submersible up to 0.3m for 24hr. via SOLAS testing
- Attaches by integrated lashing loops, webbing slots, Velcro® strap, wrist lanyard and clip for most PFD inflation hoses
- Easy twist on/off for battery replacement
- Type Approval: USCG
- Light Type: LED strobe
- Maximum Range of Visibility: Up to 3 miles
- Battery Type: Two AA batteries lasting one year or lithium lasting approximately five years (batteries sold separately)
- Brightness: 45 Lumens
- Strobe Rate: 60 flashes per min.
- Battery Life: 120 hours
- Case Material: Shatterproof polycarbonate plastic
- Dimensions: 5 1/2"L x 1 1/2"dia.
- Weight: 4oz. with batteries
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.