55L Dry Sailing Bag
A rugged dry bag that’s highly water-resistant, loaded with practical features, and big enough for all your sailing gear. This innovative new dry bag converts easily from a roll down duffle bag into a comfortable backpack. It features a “fold-and-roll” closure along with welded construction for maximum water-resistance. External pockets keep your essentials at hand, and with a 55-liter capacity there is plenty of space for all your Ronstan sailing gear!
- 55-liter (52 quarts) capacity (with closure folded down three times)
- Side carry handle, and full backpack harness
- Padded shoulder straps and adjustable chest strap for comfort and secure fit
- Simple and reliable fold & clip main “dry” closure
- Durable PVC outer
- Leak-proof full welded construction
- Large opening for easy packing and handling of bulky items
- Large external accessory pocket with key clip
- Mesh drink bottle holder with retaining cord
- External D-rings and adjustable side straps for attaching additional items or cinching when the bag is partially full
- Dimensions: 350mm x 900mm high (13-3/4" x 35" high)
55L Dry Sailing Bag
|Size||35" Length x 13 3/4" Depth|
|Trip Length||2-3 Weeks|
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).