Keep your deck and cockpit organized, clean and free-running.
Heavy-duty hook-and-loop cockpit attachment system makes setup easy, secure and requires no drilling. Ronstan rope bags can be removed and stored inside the boat when not in use; all that remains in sight is the soft white plush side of the loop attachment panel and no sharp hooks!
RF3700 Series Acrylic Canvas Bags
Acrylic rope bags have a classic navy style. They are lightweight, water resistant and will retain shape. Acrylic is particularly durable and very resistant to deterioration from sunlight exposure. The acrylic range comes with a mesh bottom for drainage, a pull tight strap closure and a drink holder pocket on the side. All acrylic rope bags and accessories are easy to mount; featuring a unique hook-and-loop attachment system.
RF3800 Series PVC with Polyurethane Mesh Bags
This range has been designed to survive the harshest elements. Made of white, water-repellent PVC with black water-draining polyurethane mesh, these rope bags are extremely durable. Technical features include carbon tubes for easy opening. PVC with Polyurethane mesh rope bags can be either screw mounted or attached via the supplied hook-and-loop system.
- Acrylic canvas or PVC/Polyurethane bags provide durable storage for lines
- Hook and loop attachment system makes installation easy
- Tough PVC with polyurethane mesh for drainage
- Easy-hook-and-loop attachment
- Carbon entry edge rods for easy opening
|Dimensions||15 3/4" Width x 9 7/8" Height x 7 7/8" Length|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).