RONSTAN–Medium Bulls-Eye Fairlead/Cleat for 5/32"-1/2" Rope
Medium Bulls-Eye Fairlead/Cleat for 5/32"-1/2" Rope
|Diameter||5/32" to 1/2"|
|Safe Working Load||310 Pounds|
|Type||Bases & Blocks|
Lead, adjust and cleat halyards on dinghies and catamarans.
Low-profile bullseye, swivel base and cleat in one. Aluminum arm swivels through 360° and supports a high performance C-Cleat with Fast Track fairlead. Bullseye has stainless steel liner for long life. Cam Cleat with Bullseye Swivel Base is commonly used on dinghies and catamarans. Requires three #12 FHMS (sold separately).
- 360° rotation
- Small T-Cleat and fairlead
- Adjust and cleat halyards
- Permits easy cleating and releasing from any angle
- Cleating plates made of heavy gauge alloy for stiffness
- Alloy cleating arms
- Grade 316 stainless steel fittings
- Sheet leads
- Halyards on dinghies and catamarans
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.