Dinghy Sailing Boots
These boots will help keep you in your boat while dinghy sailing in mild climates.
Dinghy sailing requires simple yet effective footwear, offering freedom of movement and agility in a slippery environment. Ronstan's Dinghy Sailing Boots address all that. These ultralight boots feature easy side zipper closures to make getting them on and taking them off (particularly when wet) a breeze. The neoprene uppers are soft and comfortable, providing enough warmth to keep your feet happy in mild climates. You'll find reinforcements at the heel, toe and instep for extra support and durability when using hiking straps. Underneath, the non-marking rubber soles have razor-cut siping for nonslip wet or dry grip. Neoprene uppers. Rubber outsoles. Imported.
- Best for dinghy sailing
- Durable neoprene uppers for warmth
- Side zippers make them easy to put on or remove when wet
- Non-marking, razor-cut rubber soles for nonslip grip
- Reinforced uppers for increased hiking support
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).