RONSTAN–Sealoc Calibrated Turnbuckles
|Breaking Strength||7370 Pounds|
|Length||9 7/16" to 12 9/16"|
Calibration marks for precise adjustment and tuning of rig tension.
Allow accurate and repeatable settings of rig tension and precise adjustment, using an easy-to-read scale on the side of the turnbuckle barrel. Instead of turning a stud or turnbuckle body between two ends, you make a single adjustment on a coupling nut, which allows finer adjustment and more tension on the wire than with a normal turnbuckle. An integral toggle prevents off-axis loads on either the wire or turnbuckle body. Machine swage fitting at upper end. 316 Stainless steel bodies and terminals. Nickel-plated bronze coupling nuts.
- Laser etched calibration marks for precise adjustment and tuning of rig tension
- Tapered lock nut locks the threaded terminal in position without split pins
- Designed to not catch on sails and no tape required
- Coupling nut remains free to rotate on body with no effect on rig tension
- The coupling nut is manufactured from AlSi Bronze to prevent thread seizure
- 316 stainless body and threaded swage terminal
- Handle kit allows rapid adjustment of rig settings without tools
- An easy-to-read scale on the side of the turnbuckle barrel
- Allows finer adjustment than with a normal turnbuckle
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.