RONSTAN–Series 25 T-Track Composite Car with 16 mm LF Ring
Series 25 T-Track Composite Car with 16 mm LF Ring
|Material||Glass Fiber Reinforced Nylon Slide|
|Pin Diameter||6 mm Pin Stop|
|Size||1 Inch Track|
Ronstan's Series 25 (1") T-track Composite Cars are designed for any 1" T-Track system. The composite cars are manufactured from glass reinforced polymer, providing a light weight car that is corrosion free and has superior sliding characteristics. Alloy Low Friction Ring mounted for lines to 12 mm.
- Low profile and light weight
- Fiber reinforced cars for friction free movement and corrosion free durability
- Removable fastener to replace or modify Low Friction Ring
- Low profile plunger stop allows for snag free and quick positioning of track slide
- Stand-up Low Friction Ring provides for optimum alignment and low profile lead
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.