RONSTAN–Series 50 All-Purpose Triple Block
20% Off - Ends 11/24/19
Series 50 All-Purpose Triple Block
|Ball Bearings||Low Friction Bearings|
|Diameter||1/2 Inch or 13 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Mount Type||Swivel Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||2650 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||50 mm|
Great choice for halyards and control lines up to 1/2" diameter.
This all-purpose block is a great all around solution. A self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheave ensures low friction and is extremely durable. This block is the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing. Head post free swivels for correct load and sheet alignment.
- High working load limit
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Sheave Size: 2" (50mm)
- Line Diameter: 1/2" max.
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap
- Impact and UV resistant, fiber reinforced Nylon cheeks
- Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheave ensures low friction and extreme durability
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.