Series 60 Gennaker Furler
|Boat Length||Up to 23 Feet|
|Drum Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
Lower drum: 4.9 Ounces
Upper swivel: 3.0 Ounces
The Series 60 Gennaker Furler provides easy headsail and gennaker furling with the simplicity and compact size of a continuous line system-no bulky line storage drum, minimum weight and the convenience and security of stowing the furler with the sail. Advanced drum technology and low friction, maintenance-free ball bearings ensure the speedy deployment and furling of sails. Unique drum groove ejects the furling line when the sail is deployed providing fast, free running and snag free operation. Low profile design allows maximum luff length/sail area.
- Boat Size: Dinghies, beach cats & sportboats to 23'
- Headstay: 3/16"
- Drum Diameter: 2 1/2"
- Drum Material: Hardcoat anodized aluminum
- Max. Working Load: 1,430lb.
- Ball Bearings: Factory sealed & lubricated
- Breaking Strength: 2,860lb.
- Included Equipment: Lower drum, top swivel, 26' pre-spliced continuous furling line, splicing needle
- Warranty: Three years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.