Series 60 Gennaker Furler
The Series 60 Gennaker Furler provides easy headsail and gennaker furling with the simplicity and compact size of a continuous line system-no bulky line storage drum, minimum weight and the convenience and security of stowing the furler with the sail. Advanced drum technology and low friction, maintenance-free ball bearings ensure the speedy deployment and furling of sails. Unique drum groove ejects the furling line when the sail is deployed providing fast, free running and snag free operation. Low profile design allows maximum luff length/sail area.
- Boat Size: Dinghies, beach cats & sportboats to 23'
- Headstay: 3/16"
- Drum Diameter: 2 1/2"
- Drum Material: Hardcoat anodized aluminum
- Max. Working Load: 1,430lb.
- Ball Bearings: Factory sealed & lubricated
- Breaking Strength: 2,860lb.
- Included Equipment: Lower drum, top swivel, 26' pre-spliced continuous furling line, splicing needle
- Warranty: Three years
Series 60 Gennaker Furler
|Boat Length||Up to 23 Feet|
|Drum Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
Lower drum: 4.9 Ounces
Upper swivel: 3.0 Ounces
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)