RONSTAN–Spinnaker Pole Slides
|Inside Diameter||1 3/4 Inches|
|Width||1 3/4 Inches|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Mount Type||Complementary Hardware|
|Type||Single Lead Car|
Allows for easy one-handed adjustments.
All slides are made of composite and stainless steel with spring pin stops. Polymer car body delivers low friction on aluminum tracks without inserts. A toggle plunger pin allows for easy one-handed adjustments.
- Grade 316 Stainless Steel
- Fits the series 25 T-Track range
- High performance composite construction
- Slide is twice as strong as the stainless steel Ronstan RC72543
- High-strength fiber-polymer construction
- Maximum strength-to-weight characteristics
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.