Special "sticky" Amara synthetic leather lowers hand fatigue by reducing the effort needed to grip a line.
The ultra-tacky surface on these high-performance sailing gloves reduces your fatigue by minimizing the effort you need to grip a line.
They feature Amara UPF 50 synthetic leather for durability, minimum stretch and shrinkage, double-stitched Aramid thread in high-wear areas, double thickness palm and fingers for extra protection and low-cut neoprene wrist bands for secure fit and clear access to your starting watch. Gray. Unisex sizes 2XS-2XL. Imported.
- Special "sticky" Amara synthetic leather lowers hand fatigue by reducing the effort needed to grip a line
- Synthetic leather for maximum durability, minimum stretch and shrinkage
- Double aramid stitched in high wear areas
- Double thickness Amara fabric on palms and fingers for protection and grip
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure/adjustment
- Low cut contoured neoprene wrist band for freedom of movement, race starting watch visibility and operation
- Mesh panels on top for flexibility, comfort and quick drying
- UPF 50 UV protection
Sticky Race Full Finger Sailing Gloves
|Palm Material||Amara Leather|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.