RULE INDUSTRIES–1800 GPH Automatic Bilge Pump, 110V
1800 GPH Automatic Bilge Pump, 110V
|Amperage||1.1 Amps at 110 Volts AC|
|Capacity||1800 Gallons per Hour|
|Warranty Details||Three Years Limited|
High-volume AC utility pump that doesn’t require a switch.
With an 1800 GPH capacity this Rule automatic pump is ideal for commercial vessels and larger yachts that regularly utilize AC power from a generator or shore power. The 24' power cord allows for a plug-and-play approach to installation offering users the ability to quickly move the pump. A microprocessor controls pump functions and eliminates the need for a separate float switch. The pump cycles at regular intervals to sense water levels, clears accumulated water and then automatically shuts off. To prevent overheating and the risk of fire, the pump will shut-down if the motor is jammed by debris.
- Rugged submersible AC pump for marine, commercial and home use
- Computer controlled and does not require use of external float switch
- Pre-wired with 24' AC cord for plug-and-play use
- Ideal for commercial vessels and larger yachts with a consistent AC power source
- Snap-off strainer for easier cleaning
- Heavy duty thermoplastic housing protects motor and impeller
- Suitable for basement sumps and other utility applications
- Dimensions: 7-3/4" x 4-3/4"
- Made in the U.S.A
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.