2000 GPH Electric Bilge Pump
Add a PLUS Product
Tough and reliable at a value price
Rule Industries' Non-Automatic Submersible Electric Bilge Pump offers great performance at a value price. Suitable for use on commercial and recreational vessels, this submersible pump features a motor with a stainless-steel shaft, water cooling and a vibration-free centrifugal impellers that won't burn out if run dry. The strainer base allows tool-less removal of the pump body for cleaning. Installation requires a panel switch for manual operation or a float switch for automatic operation.
- High volume submersible bilge pump
- Can run dry without damage
- ideal for commercial and recreational vessels
- Vibration-free design for reduced noise
- Requires float switch and/or panel switch
- Also available in a 24V model (Rule #12)
2000 GPH Electric Bilge Pump
|Amperage||8.4 Amps at 12 Volts DC|
|Capacity||2000 Gallons per Hour|
|Warranty Details||Three Years Limited|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).