RULE INDUSTRIES–3700 GPH Electric Bilge Pump, 24V
3700 GPH Electric Bilge Pump, 24V
|Amperage||6.9 Amps at 24 Volts DC|
|Capacity||3700 Gallons per Hour|
|Warranty Details||Three Years Limited|
High volume, high performance bilge pump for larger applications.
This heavy duty submersible pump is ready to tackle tough jobs. The rugged ABS plastic house will protect the pump mechanism and features an integrated base/strainer. The pump housing can be quickly separated from the base without tools to quickly clear debris to restore function. The motor features a stainless-steel shaft, water cooling and vibration-free centrifugal impellers that won't burn out if run dry. Requires a panel switch for manual operation or a float switch for automatic operation.
- Heavy duty high volume submersible bilge pump
- Durable ABS plastic housing
- Base with integrated strainer allows tool-less removal of pump for cleaning and remove jamming debris
- Can run dry without damage
- Ideal for commercial and larger pleasure boat applications
- Also available in 12V version (Rule #14A)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.