RULE INDUSTRIES–4000 GPH Electric Bilge Pump
4000 GPH Electric Bilge Pump
|Amperage||20 Amps at 12 Volts DC|
|Capacity||4000 Gallons per Hour|
|Warranty Details||Three Years Limited|
Rugged and reliable high-volume pump with large output port.
This high volume Non-Automatic Submersible Electric Bilge Pump offers great performance and is ideal for larger pleasure boats and commercial vessels. This submersible pump features a motor with a stainless-steel shaft, water cooling and a vibration-free centrifugal impeller that won't burn out if run dry. The strainer base allows tool-less removal of the pump body for cleaning. Installation requires a panel switch for manual operation or a float switch for automatic operation.
- High volume submersible bilge pump
- Base/strainer allows pump removal without tools for easier cleaning
- Rugged ABS plastic housing for a long service life.
- Can run dry without damage (for short periods)
- Vibration-free design for reduced noise
- Requires float switch and/or panel switch
- Ignition protected for use on gasoline powered vessels
- Dimensions: 4 3/4" diameter x 7 3/4"H
- CE and ISO 8849 certification
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.