RULE INDUSTRIES–800 GPH Rule-Mate Automatic Bilge Pump, 12 Volt
800 GPH Rule-Mate Automatic Bilge Pump, 12 Volt
|Capacity||800 Gallons per Hour|
|Diameter||¾” hose barb connector|
|Warranty Details||Three Year Limited Warranty|
The RULE INDUSTRIES 800 GPH Automatic Bilge Pump provides ultimate pumping performance, which helps keep your bilge clear of nuisance water, building on the genuine Rule design. The new RuleMate bilge pumps operate using an internal level sensor. When water reaches 2" (5cm), the pump will automatically activate, removing water from the bilge. When the water level reaches 3/8" (0.9cm) the pump will turn off until the water level rises again.
Bilges are not always clean and free from debris. If the level sensor becomes fouled by debris or contaminated water, RuleMate’s unique back up feature will prevent the pump from entering a run-on condition, protecting the battery while maintaining automatic operation.
These pumps have a discharge port that is a standard ¾” hose barb connector (included in the package). However, the pumps are made to also accept a 1” hose barb or a 1-1/8” hose barb. Both are specific aftermarket connectors and need to be purchased separately.
New designs include:
• Higher Flow — optimized impeller to provideup to 10% more flow at the same amperage
• Auto Sense Intelligence — integral water level sensor controls the pump automatically
• Back Up Feature — prevents continuous running if sensor is fouled by debris, pump reverts to 2.5 minute cycle mode
• Smaller Footprint — new RuleMate is 2/3 the size of existing model
• Built-In Thermal Cut-Off (TCO) — provides added protection for pump and vessel
• Back Flow Prevention — reduces the amount of water left over in the bilge, reducing odor and helping keep your bilge cleaner
• Hidden Air Vents in the Body — helps prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve
• Threaded Discharge — easier installation, easier maintenance
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.