RULE INDUSTRIES–900 GPH Low Profile Electric Bilge Pump
900 GPH Low Profile Electric Bilge Pump
|Amperage||4 Amps at 12 Volts DC|
|Capacity||900 Gallons per Hour|
|Diameter||3/4", 1", 1 1/8"|
|Warranty Details||Three Years Limited|
Compact bilge pump for super-tight spaces.
The Rule low-profile pump was developed to fit under engines and provide multiple plumbing routes to make installations easier. After a short time, these pumps became an ideal solution for evacuating water from shallow bilge sections, deep keel sumps and other tight areas that conventional bilge pumps wouldn’t fit. The exit port is capable of swiveling 180° to make hose routing easier. Installation requires the use of a float switch or manual panel switch. If your application is challenged by limited space, consider a Rule Low Profile Automatic Bilge Pump.
- Super low profile bilge pump is only 2 1/4" high
- Discharge housing rotates 180° to make hose routing easier
- Tricuspid check valve prevents backflow
- Requires the use of float switch and/or manual panel switch
- Includes several threaded exit ports to match existing plumbing connections
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.