RULE INDUSTRIES–Plastic Mushroom Head, Barbed
Plastic Mushroom Head, Barbed
Plastic plumbing fittings are an economical alternative to more costly bronze or Marelon® fittings.
This high impact plastic thru-hull fitting is ideal for aluminum boats and is a great economical solution for fiberglass boats. Designed to speed up the installation process, this mushroom fitting features an integrated barb with enough space to double clamp hoses. Two molded in tabs provide a way to secure the exterior while interior flange nut is tightened.
- High-impact plastic thru-hull fitting
- Integrated barb accept hose and provides space to double clamp
- Compatible with hulls up to 1 1/2" thick
- Ideal for aluminum boats
- Molded channels provide a way to secure fitting during installation
- Can be used or sink drains and scuppers
- For use above the waterline only
These products may contain bisphenol-A (BPA), a chemical known to the state of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.