RULE INDUSTRIES–Rule-A-Matic Plus Bilge Pump Float Switch
Rule-A-Matic Plus Bilge Pump Float Switch
|Dimensions||2 1/2" Width x 2 3/4" Height x 4 7/8" Length|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Is the float switch working? It's easy to check!
This rugged float switch features a strong, fully-integrated, impact-resistant cover keeps out debris to prevent jamming. An external lever allows the float to be manually lifted to periodically test operation. Ideal for commercial and recreational applications, this float switch is compatible with bilge pumps that draw up to 20A and features 14-gauge, abrasion-resistant, marine-grade wire.
- Enclosed float switch for use with non-automatic bilge pumps.
- Impact-resistant cover protects float mechanism
- Integrated strainer keeps out debris that can prevent switch from functioning properly
- Ideal for use with non-automatic bilge pumps
- Suitable for commercial and recreational applications
- Mercury-free design
- Dimensions: 2-7/8"H x 2-1/2"W x 5 1/4"L
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.