Self-Priming Diesel Transfer Pump, 12V
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
A small pump capable of moving large quantities of diesel and oil
Transfer pumps make short work of moving diesel or hydraulic oil from a drum to a tank or reservoir. The Jabsco 12V transfer pump packs a lot of power into a small package. Ideally suited for 50-200 gallon tanks this self-priming pump is designed to function in all sorts of conditions: from -22°F in Alaska to 104°F in Baja. The cast iron body features two mounting feet for permanent installations. An integrated switch, fuse and barbed fittings for 1" hose makes set up quick and easy. An IP55 rating gives users the confidence that this pump will standup to moderate exposure to dust and spray.
NOTE: Do not use this pump for transfer/pumping of petrol, gasoline or products with a flash point below 37°C (99°F). Do not dry run. Operation requires a circuit that is properly fused.
- Self-priming up to 9'6" and 32' of head
- Integrated switch and included fuse makes set and use quick and easy
- IP55 rating allows pump to installed in exposed locations
- Functions in -22°F to 104°F
- Rated for continuous use
- Ideal for tanks up to 200 gallons
- One-year limited warranty
- Use: Diesel, Kerosene, Paraffin and Hydraulic oil transfer
- Pump Type: Rotary sliding vane
- Voltage: 12V
- Amperage: 12A DC
- Capacity: 13gpm (diesel)
- Port Size: 1" barbed
- Lift: 9'6"
- Head: 32'
- Height: 5 7/8"
- Width: 5"
- Length: 9"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.