RULE INDUSTRIES–Three-Way Rocker Panel Bilge Pump Switch
Three-Way Rocker Panel Bilge Pump Switch
|Dimensions||2 7/8" Width x 2 3/8" Height|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Put complete control of the bilge pump in a stylish rocker switch.
Rule’s Deluxe Three-Way Lighted Panel Switch gives boaters the ability to override automatic and float switch controlled bilge pumps with the push of a rocker switch. Great for clearing unwanted bilge water manually. This switch features an automatic spring-back to prevent the bilge pump from running continuously. When the bilge has been cleared, switching back to Auto setting puts pump control back into the hands of the float switch or pump microprocessor. An indicator light confirms power is getting to the pump while a panel mounted fuse makes for quick replacements or a way to disable the system for service.
- Provide remote control of automatic bilge pumps or bilge pumps with float switches
- 3-way stylish rocker switch has Auto, OFF and Manual positions
- Manual position has spring back feature to prevent bilge pump from continuously running
- Power indicator light confirms system power
- Panel mounted fuse makes replacement easier
- Compatible with bilge pumps that draw up to 20A
- Dimensions 2 7/8"W x 2 3/8"H
- Available in 24V version (Rule #44)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.