SALT-AWAY–Professional Strength Salt-Removing Spray, 16 oz. Bottle
Professional Strength Salt-Removing Spray, 16 oz. Bottle
|Type||Salt Removing Concentrates|
Professional strength spray bottle to attack and remove salt from any surface.
The 16 fluid ounce (473 mL) Salt-Away Professional Strength Spray is designed for direct spray applications on stubborn areas where salt has accumulated. Additional applications may be desired. Removes heavy accumulation and can be used for maintenance on smaller items.
Prevent salt buildup inside your engine before overheating can begin! Biodegradable Salt-Away is safe for the environment and extremely effective at removing salt from boat surfaces and flushing salt out of outboard, inboard, I/O and personal watercraft cooling systems. With special corrosion inhibitors, Salt-Away creates long-lasting protection against salt deposits. Just four ounces will flush an engine and wash a 35' to 40' boat and trailer. First-time users purchase the Quart Concentrate and Mixing Unit Kit. The Mixing Unit automatically dispenses Salt-Away at the correct ratio. One end of the Mixing Unit threads on to garden hose and the other end threads on to flushing muffs or garden hose nozzle. Salt-Away will not strip wax or leave spots or streaks.
- Salt-removal concentrate flushes inboard, I/O and PWC cooling systems to prevent corrosion
- 32oz. concentrate yields eight applications for engine flush and 35' boat washdown
- Can also be used to completely remove salt from the exterior of any equipment
- Water-based, non-hazardous, non-toxic and biodegradable
- Safe for all living things and the environment. “Green” product
- Pliers and other hand tools
- Underwater cameras
- Diving regulator, BC Goggles
- Canvas snaps, zippers
- Gauge and meter housings
- Printed circuit boards
- Recessed bolts, rivets, screw heads, metal connectors
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.