SAMSON ROPE–LS & LST Yacht Braid, Sold by the Foot
SAMSON ROPE LS & LST Yacht Braid, Sold by the Foot Selector
Original $2.14 Price Details
5/8" LS Polyester Braid, White, Sold by the FootLimited availability.
Model #7525199 | Mfg #450040005030UPC #30213450576
- Breaking Strength: 11000 Pounds
- Color: White
- Core Fiber: Polyester
- Cover Fiber: Polyester
- Diameter: 5/8"
- Strength: Average Strength
2 to 4%
- Type: Double Braid
|Breaking Strength||11000 Pounds|
2 to 4%
LS is white double braided polyester rope with variegated red and green ID in the cover. LST is the same as LS Yacht Braid with the addition of your choice of color tracers in black, red, green, or blue. LS and LST are both good general purpose yacht braids for all applications.
- Style: Double braid
- Core Fiber/Construction: Polyester braid
- Cover Fiber/Construction: Polyester braid
- Stretch: 2.60% at 20% of breaking strength
Features and Benefits
- Good strength characteristics
- Great "hand"
- Great flexibility and handling
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Class I Double Braid
NOTE: The 3/16" diameter is not spliceable due to its parallel core construction.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.