SCHAEFER–5 Series Fiddle Block with Becket, 8 oz.
5 Series Fiddle Block with Becket, 8 oz.
|Diameter||7/16 Inch or 11 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Mount Type||Swivel Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||1750 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||51 mm|
Schaefer Aluminum Fiddle Block with becket allows 6:1 and 4:1 rigging options.
Used extensively for sheet blocks on small- to mid-sized keelboats, and as control line blocks for larger offshore boats. Suitable as mast-base or lead blocks on small- to mid-sized boats. Adaptable universal three-way head. Black anodized aluminum or stainless steel cheeks. Stainless steel straps and posts.
- Stainless steel cheeks
- 3-Way swivel head can be set to swivel 360° or can be locked to avoid twist
- Use for mainsheet and Boom vang systems
- Universal design suits diverse applications and mounting options
- Tough, hardcoat-anodized aluminum cheeks
- Smooth UV resistant, Delrin™ sheave
- Accepts Schaefer "universal" adapters for custom mounting
- High strength to weight ratio