SCHAEFER–5 Series Single Block, Aluminum Cheeks, 5.0 oz.
5 Series Single Block, Aluminum Cheeks, 5.0 oz.
|Ball Bearings||Plain Bearings|
|Diameter||7/16 Inch or 11 mm|
|Integral Cleat||Integral Cam|
|Length||4 13/32 Inches|
|Mount Type||Swivel Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||1750 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||51 mm|
Schaefer 5 Series single Aluminum Block with Delrin™ sheave ensures smooth operation with high safe working load.
Used extensively for sheet blocks on small- to mid-sized keelboats, and as control line blocks for larger offshore boats. Suitable as mast-base or lead blocks on small- to mid-sized boats. Adaptable universal three-way head. Black anodized aluminum or stainless steel cheeks. Stainless steel straps and posts.
- 3-Way swivel head can be set to swivel 360° or can be locked to avoid twist
- Universal design suits diverse applications and mounting options
- Single with snap shackle and fiddle styles
- Smooth UV resistant, Delrin™ sheave
- Accepts Schaefer "universal" adapters for custom mounting
- High strength to weight ratio