SCHAEFER–5 Series Single Block with Becket, 5.7 oz.
5 Series Single Block with Becket, 5.7 oz.
|Ball Bearings||Plain Bearings|
|Diameter||7/16 Inch or 11 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||5 17/32 Inches|
|Mount Type||Swivel Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||1750 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||51 mm|
Schaefer Aluminum single block with removable becket for use with boom and mainsheet vang systems.
Used extensively for sheet blocks on small- to mid-sized keelboats, and as control line blocks for larger offshore boats. Suitable as mast-base or lead blocks on small- to mid-sized boats. Adaptable universal three-way head. Black anodized aluminum or stainless steel cheeks. Stainless steel straps and posts.
- 3-Way swivel head can be set to swivel 360° or can be locked to avoid twist
- Universal design suits diverse applications and mounting options
- Single with snap shackle and fiddle styles
- Smooth UV resistant, Delrin™ sheave
- Accepts Schaefer "universal" adapters for custom mounting
- High strength to weight ratio
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.