SCHAEFER–7 Series Ball-Bearing Single Block
7 Series Ball-Bearing Single Block
|Diameter||1/2 Inch or 13 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||5 1/32 Inches|
|Mount Type||Swivel Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||1700 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||60 mm|
The 7 Series ball bearing block offers a Delrin ball bearing sheave. Large sheave diameter and high working loads make 7 series blocks suitable for sheet and control blocks on medium to large offshore boats.
- Highly polished stainless steel, or tough, hardcoat anodized aluminum cheeks are reinforced with large, stainless V-straps and head posts
- Three-way head design for versatile mounting
- Beckets are removable
- Sheave diameter: 2-3/8" (60mm)
- Maximum Line Diameter: 9/16"
- Ball Bearing: Delrin, contour bearing
- SWL 1700lb.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.