|Diameter||1/4" to 5/8"|
|Mounting Hardware||1/4" Flat Head|
|Safe Working Load||500 Pounds|
|Diameter||1/4" to 7/16"|
|Safe Working Load||300 Pounds|
Easy snap-down cleats for precise sail control.
Computer-designed flare ensures easy line entry at various angles. Die-cast aluminum with Delrin ball bearings for smooth action. Use with or without color fairleads or wire line guide. Fairleads sold separately.
- Flared entry for easy line engagement
- Multiple rows of delrin™ ball bearings
- High strength stainless steel springs
- Cam cleat allows for easy entry at various angles
- Hard coat anodized aluminum
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.