Great Hawk Windvane
- The Great Hawk is designed for cruising and racing yachts up to 20m
- The vane and arms are made of super tough, glass-filled Nylon 12, for improved rigidity, durability, and UV resistance
- The precision balanced vane arm and Hawk's "V" jewel bearing surface gives instant response to shifts and gusts with minimal inertia
- The reference arms can be preset at 55, 60 or 65 degrees or any angle you prefer, and can be used for either upwind or downwind angles
- 5mm aluminium support rod
- Suitable for cruising and racing yachts to 65'
- Easily removed from mounting bracket with one screw
- Mast bracket can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Multiple mounting options (all in the box) for most existing mounts
- Can be bolted to any pre-drilled 8mm holes in the mast head crane using the supplied adaptor with nut and bolt
- Vane arm length: 15.0" (38cm)
- Overall height: 11.4" (29cm)
- Overall weight: 2.5 oz (70gm)
- "V" jewel low friction bearing
- Counter weighted balanced vane arm
Great Hawk Windvane
|Length||15 Inch Vane|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).