Halyard Lift Block
|Ball Bearings||Plain Bearings|
|Diameter||7/16 Inch or 11 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||2 9/16 Inches|
|Mount Type||Mechanical Fasteners|
|Safe Working Load||1750 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||51 mm|
Schaefer Halyard Lift Block leads halyards and control lines back to the cockpit.
Halyard lift block leads external halyards, topping lifts and control line aft from mast base. Block is mounted to bisect halyard load angle for maximum tensile stregnth. Delrin™ sheaves, for line halyards, contain UV inhibiting additives to protect the sheave from the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun. Aluminum sheaves accommodate both line and wire, providing a gentle surface for line and full wire support to prevent flattening.
- Stainless steel base provides a solid platform
- Tough, hardcoat-anodized aluminum cheeks
- Bisect load angle for maximum strength
- Smooth UV resistant, Delrin™ sheave
- Accepts Schaefer "universal" adapters for custom mounting
- High strength to weight ratio
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.