Little Hawk Mk2 Windvane
|Length||6 1/2 Inch Vane|
- Small, lightweight, and robust, the Little Hawk Mk2 mounts securely in front of the mast, at gooseneck height.
- Designed for smaller single handed dinghies, the Little Hawk Mk2 allows quick and accurate reference to apparent wind direction, without having to look up at the top of the mast.
- Ideal for upwind and downwind reference.
- Popular with Topper and Laser sailors
- Easily mounted and removed with a secure, adjustable bracket
- High grade aluminium support rod can be bent to any required angle, but is easily straightened if accidentally knocked
- Complete unit removes for safe storage without any tools
- Vane arm length: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Overall height: 3-7/8" (9.8cm)
- Maximum extension from mast: 14-3/16" (36cm)
- Overall weight: 1.0 oz (28gm)
- Aluminum pin bearing
- Balanced vane arm
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.