SCHAEFER–M-Series Single Block
M-Series Single Block
|Diameter||1/2 Inch or 13 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Mount Type||Swivel Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||2800 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||66 mm|
Schaefer 66mm Single Block allows either a 2:1 or 3:1 purchase.
Computer-machined aluminum construction maintains sideplate strength while minimizing weight, giving these blocks an incredible strength-to-weight ratio and a distinctive, clean look. Torlon™ rollers and Delrin® ball bearings in the sheave handle high loads with low friction. An excellent alternative for sailors interested in a lightweight choice.
- CNC-machined aluminum with outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Torlon™ rollers and Delrin™ ball bearings handle high loads with low friction
- Finished in hardcoat anodized black for durability
- Machined center of the block may be used as a "becket"
- Forged D Shackle on swivel head
- Sheave Diameter: 2 5/8" (66 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 1/2" (13 mm)
- Safe Working Load (SWL): 2800 lb. (1270 kg)
- Weight: 9.0 oz (254 g)
- Length: 5 3/8" (137 mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.