SCHAEFER–Spinnaker Pole Slider
Spinnaker Pole Slider
|Inside Diameter||1 3/4 Inches|
|Width||1 1/4 Inches|
Spinnaker slides designed to bend under conditions of extreme force.
Welded stainless steel pole slider is constructed with a formed ring that is heliarc-welded to the slide, so it bends rather than breaking under extreme load. For 1" T-track. 1 3/16" ring diameter, 9/32" wire stock. Weight: 4.5oz.
- Rings are designed to bend under the conditions of extreme force rather than suddenly fail
- Constructed with formed rings
- Cast sliders provide a stronger bail for higher loads
- Polyethylene lined slide reduces friction
- Easy adjustment with spring pin stop
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.