One handed quick release pin for non-critical rigging connections.
Rigging and de-rigging your boat can be made faster by using Schaefer quick release pins. These 316 stainless steel pins blend strength and corrosion resistance to provide a long service life. The simple design minimizes moving parts and make one handed installation and removal quick and easy. A spring loaded ball bearing provides just enough resistance to hold the pin in place. An oversized cotter ring large enough for a finger allows easy removal and reduces the chances of dropping the pin; the pin can be further secured with a lanyard if required. Quickpins depend on a precision fit and may not work in terminals and fittings that have been worn or ovalized.
- One handed installation and removal
- Speeds up rigging and de-rigging process
- Finger sized cotter ring pull for secure removal
- 316 stainless steel contruction
- Available in 4 diameters and several grips (usable lengths) to meet the needs of common rigging applications
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).