Powerpack 60 with Swivel Mount
|Cable Length||250 Feet|
|Material||Glass Reinforced Nylon|
|Mount Type||Tilt Up|
|Speeds||222 Feet per Minute at 10 Pounds|
A long boomed downrigger that stows vertically to make docking and clean up easier.
Become more of a threat to fish by adding downriggers to your fishing arsenal. Downriggers give you the control to target fish in a specific water column with devastating effects The Scotty Depthpower is ideal for the angler with a larger boat targeting larger species. This electric downrigger is packed with features to increase your effectiveness on the water.
Control the rate of descent using a unique clutch/brake system. Anglers can fine tune the rate line is dispatched like controlling a lever actuated throttle. This control lever allows you to gradually stop the line to prevent shock-loading the weight. Depth can be monitored using the mechanical depth counter.
Cover more water by adjusting the trolling spread. A single axis rod holder keeps your rod secure and adjusts the height of the rod tip and prevent entanglements with other lines. A telescoping stainless steel boom and 360° swivel base with 16 locking positions enable you position the downrigger line further from the boat and other lines.
Quickly install and store with the quick release base and Scotty/Marinco plug and receptacle. Scotty downriggers come fully assembled; you just have to locate and mount the base. With the base in position, installation is as simple as plugging in a household appliance. When not in use the Scotty Depthpower stores vertically to reduce its footprint to make docking and washdowns easier.
Retrieve downrigger line quickly and hands-free. A single push of a button retrieves the line at a rate of 235'/ minute and allows you to return your focus to landing a prized catch. Multi-position autostop with optional 1008 stopper beads puts you in control of how the line is retrieved. Many anglers like to stop the weight just below the waterline to prevent it from swinging and damaging the hullsides. An optional ball hook stores the downrigger cable when not in use.
Control the water column with precision and hook up more fish by adding a Scotty Depthpower downrigger to your boat.
- Rate of descent can be controlled with clutch/brake lever
- Hands-free line retrieval at a rate of 235'/ min (7lb. weight)
- Low current draw
- Tilts vertically for storage to decrease footprint
- Includes Scotty/Marinco plug and receptacle
- 1 1/4" diameter boom that is adjustable between 36"—60"
- Spray protected mechanical depth counter
- 360° swivel base with 16 locking positions
- Lifetime warranty
- Type: Electric
- Mount Type: 1026 swivel base with 16 position lock
- Material: Glass reinforced nylon with 1 1/4" adjustable 36"—60" boom
- Capacity: 15 lbs.
- Retrieval Rate: 235'/ minute (7lb. weight)
- Depth Counter: Mechanical
- Rod Holder(s): Dual axis
- Positive Ion Control: No
- Included Equipment: Nylon spool with 250' 150lb. test stainless steel line, Line release, 1023 Tilt-up mounting bracket, Scotty/Marinco plug and receptacle
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.