Stainless Steel Folding Step
Get a step up right where you need it.
Folding steps can be installed almost anywhere to give you that extra lift needed to secure a sail cover, climb up the transom of a sportfishing boat or anyplace additional height makes a task safer or easier. And, when not in use, they flip out of the way to prevent snagging on lines and gear. Sea-Dog folding steps are investment cast 316 stainless steel for excellent strength and superior corrosion resistance and feature a substantial non-skid pattern to hold your foot in place. A spring loaded detent holds the step open or closed and prevents it from rattling when not in use. Don’t struggle to zip the last bit of sail cover, give yourself a lift, by installing a Sea Dog stainless steel folding step.
- Provides a step to improve your reach or climb up a transom
- Compact design installs almost anywhere
- Investment cast 316 stainless steel for excellent strength and superior corrosion resistance
- Positive detent is spring loaded to hold step in open and closed positions and prevent rattling
- Aggressive non-skid cast into step to secure foot
- 300 lbs. capacity
Stainless Steel Folding Step
|Width||Step 3 3/8"|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).