SEA-DOG–Stainless Steel Folding Step
Stainless Steel Folding Step
|Width||Step 3 3/8"|
Get a step up right where you need it.
Folding steps can be installed almost anywhere to give you that extra lift needed to secure a sail cover, climb up the transom of a sportfishing boat or anyplace additional height makes a task safer or easier. And, when not in use, they flip out of the way to prevent snagging on lines and gear. Sea-Dog folding steps are investment cast 316 stainless steel for excellent strength and superior corrosion resistance and feature a substantial non-skid pattern to hold your foot in place. A spring loaded detent holds the step open or closed and prevents it from rattling when not in use. Don’t struggle to zip the last bit of sail cover, give yourself a lift, by installing a Sea Dog stainless steel folding step.
- Provides a step to improve your reach or climb up a transom
- Compact design installs almost anywhere
- Investment cast 316 stainless steel for excellent strength and superior corrosion resistance
- Positive detent is spring loaded to hold step in open and closed positions and prevent rattling
- Aggressive non-skid cast into step to secure foot
- 300 lbs. capacity
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.