Prevent halyard jams and run away lines with stoppers.
Stopper balls, or parrel beads as they are also known as, can be used in many applications. These reinforced nylon calls help to prevent halyard shackles from jamming in their blocks and can be used to prevent lines from running through cam cleats and clutches. They can also be used to provide extra grip for control lines. Available in four line sizes and four colors these balls feature a counter bore to house stopper knots and keep the ball from traveling up the line.
- Prevent halyard shackles from jamming in their blocks
- Provides tag end to retrieve halyard or control lines that at cleats and clutches
- Counter bored recess for stopper knot
- Available in 4 line sizes
- Available in 5 colors (Red, Blue, Green and Black)
- Larger sizes sold individually, smaller sizes in packages of 2 or 5