SEA TO SUMMIT
25% Off -
Original $15.95 Price Details
The original product in the X-series of collapsible dinnerware.
Sea to Summit's X-Bowl is made of flexible, food grade silicone securely bonded to a rigid, cut-resistant, high temperature resistant nylon base. When not in use, it flat packs to a 3/4" disk. When collapsed flat, the X-Bowl fits neatly into the XL Bowl or X-Plate for extra space savings.
- Stable rigid base with flexible silicone side walls
- Collapses flat for compact packing
- BPA – free
- Cut resistant base is great for chopping and cutting food
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Spill resistant and easy to pour from
- Get your recipes right with the calibrated measuring marks on the inside of the bowl
- Can withstand temperatures up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Color: Lime Green
|Capacity||22 Fluid Ounces|
|Height||2 1/4 Inches|
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).