SEAC USA–DX200 230 INT Scuba Regulator
DX200 230 INT Scuba Regulator
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The SEAC USA DX 200 230 INT Scuba Regulator is your best bet if you want a versatile, lightweight regulator that delivers maximum performance. The Seac DX 200 Regulator has a first stage made from forged brass with sanded chrome finish material. The first stage design allows for minimum weight and size while ensuring consistent performance in demanding conditions, throughout the dive. The first stage features a high-performance balanced diaphragm design with total insulation from outside environment for maximum safety and ease of maintenance.
- Top performance, lightweight balanced adjustable regulator
- Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Design
- Balanced Diaphragm 1st Stage Design, Sanded Chrome Plated Forged Brass Body
- 4 Low Pressure (LP) 3/8" Threaded Ports: -2 Inclined at 20°, -2 Inclined at 30° Proper Hose Routing, Less Stress, More Streamlin
- Construction: Techno-Polymer, Elastomers, w/Components in Metal Cover w/Luxury Technology Treatment for Abrasion & Scratch Resistance Low-Friction Metal Components
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.