SEAC USA–F-100 Pro Fins, Size 36/37
F-100 Pro Fins, Size 36/37
SEAC USA F-100 Pro Fins
Perfect for dives in tropical waters, SEAC's F100 Pro fins are also ideal for snorkeling and spearfishing. Created for heavy-duty intensive use, the reliable and durable F100 Pro has a 25-degree blade inclination that provides optimal thrust without sideslipping for an excellent effort-to-performance ratio.
The blade is constructed of technopolymer while the shoe is made of flexible thermoplastic rubber. Founded in Italy in 1971, SEAC proudly continues to take the lead in producing high-quality diving gear and ensures that each and every product is individually verified and tested.
- Diving fin ideal for use in tropical waters
- Created for Heavy Duty intensive use, guarantees maximum reliability and durability
- 25-degree blade inclination provides best performance with minimal effort
- Ergonomic show made of flexible thermoplastic rubber
- Also great for snorkeling and spearfishing
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.