The SEAC USA GP100 S Open Heel Fins boast an extremely attractive design with technical features and materials that guarantee excellence in terms of performance.
The entire fin is lined in elastomer to prevent wear and tear, the blade is equipped with an insert in a third type of material, capable of optimising thrust without stiffening the stroke and the ample stabilizers improve the channeling effect of the fluids. All of this is enanced by a comfortable and roomy shoe in the thermoplastic elastomer.
- Blade material: dual-material technopolymer with high performance and high resistance to impact even at low temperatures
- Non-slip covering on foot pocket sole; elastomer coating on the blade to prevent wear and abrasions
- Extremely durable fin, ideal military use and/or extreme conditions
- Soft and comfortable thermoplastic elastomer foot pocket with Sling Strap System, color coordinated with the blade
- Negative fin promotes better posture by eliminating the positive thrust that in some cases can be created in the footpockets
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.