MX100 INT Scuba Regulator
|Warranty Details||One Year|
SEAC USA MX100 INT Scuba Regulator
The Seac MX100 Regulator is a synonymous combination with reliability and safety as well as case and simplicity of maintenance. The Seac MX100 Regulator features a compact and light weight diaphragm 1st stage constructed in shiny chrome-plated brass.
The 4 Ample slots on the frontal ring nut increase the passage of water to optimize thermal exchange. The high-end version features an interchangeable stainless steel valve seat constructed to reduce wear and eliminate oxidation. Second stage features: the new lever ensures reduction of friction, making inhalation more fluid and linear • HP outlets: 2 • LP outlets: 4.
- High Performance, Reliability, Excels in Rugged Simplicity
- The 2nd stage is lightweight with low-friction mechanics for easy, natural breathing
- Environmentally isolated, balanced diaphragm 1st stage delivers consistent performance as tank pressure changes
- 2 High Pressure (HP) 7/16" Threaded Ports, 4 Low Pressure (LP) 3/8" Threaded Ports
- Construction: Techno-Polymer, Elastomers, w/Components in Metal Cover w/Luxury Technology Treatment for Abrasion & Scratch Resistance Low-Friction Components
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.