SEAC USA–Octo-Synchro Scuba Regulator
Octo-Synchro Scuba Regulator
|Warranty Details||One Year|
SEAC USA Octo-Synchro Scuba Regulator
The Seac Synchro second stage octopus is a simple and reliable downstream valve design made from techno polymers, elastomers for long life and durability. Second stage features a pre-dive/dive venturi switch to prevent second stage free flow on the surface or when swimming into a current.
Bright yellow purge cover for easy identification in an out-of-air-emergency. The Synchro also incorporates low-friction demand lever making breathing more fluid and linear. Regulator come with a 39.25" (99.7 cm) 3/8" threaded low pressure hose and weighs approximately 12.8 oz. (363 g).
- Simple and Reliable Design
- Construction: Techno-Polymer, Elastomers Long Life and Durability
- Dive/Pre-Dive Control Switch, Prevents Free Flow
- Bright Yellow Purge Cover for Easy ID in Out-of-Air-Emergency
- Weight: Approximately 12.8 oz. (363 g)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.